Παρασκευή 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Create your own blog!!!

Hello people!!! This is actually my first blog that i have created three days ago and its going really well.
It is a great experience and i propose you to create your own blogs if you haven't done it already. It is a very good idea as it helps to express your self, ideas and imagination with the public. Whenever i post someting to this blog i feel as a part of my soul is expressed and that i give a part of it to the exterior world giving me a feeling of releave. Its like writing a poem or a short story, you feel you are getting out of you ideas or feelings and that go out of you to the piece of paper. I think that's the major reason i ve' created this blog; to express my feelings and ideas with other people and get them out of my self. Maybe it is a very good way of phychanalysis as well. My dreams about this blog is that maybe some day i will be capable to write poems or short stories or articles about my day and life. I will definetelly put a lot of music for sure as music is my favorite hobi ( do i spell it right?) together with movies. I would'nt like to create a blog about politics,news and serious stuff i want to create something amusing. Something to escape from the world of grown ups that is full of unsolved problems and obligations. If you agree with me, you can be a member of this site. Thank you all for reading this. See ya!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου