Τετάρτη 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

The power of music

The reason i created this blog is that i believe in the power of music. Having studied eight years piano at a very early age it is very natural for me to appreciate music so much. This blog is more of a music library with songs and videoclips that have moved me, and i want to share them with you. I want this to be an art blog so i can produce pictures video and music and share them with the world! But most of all i believe in the power of music... Music can change your feelings and your moods, it can elevate you to the sky but also throw you to the ground! It can show you new realms and open your mind and imagination that is why this blog is full of music and videoclips all mixed together without a logical order but following my spontaneous feelings and empracing the moments of bad or good feelings and mood.

I hope you will enjoy this blog as i do! It is a very good library of old new videoclips and it enables to see and hear of music you haven't heard before or to remind you of old songs of the past.

Anyway you take it, this blog  is a way for me to express myself with music and art rather than words. 

You are free to live your comments and i would like to read them whenever you like.

I believe that music unites the world and i believe in peace.

I'm no good in expressing my self with words so im gonna live you now to enjoy music and art.

With love Thanos.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου